TBH Final Blog

Hey guys,
Today is my last day of my internship and I'm thankful to have had this opportunity to meet people and visit places. Being at Talento Billingue de Houston felt like being a part of a family. The kids were amazing and each day I got to see their creativity and their amazing personalities. The staff members were kind and most were college students so I was able to get advice about college. Also Friday my last field trip with them was at the zoo and below are some pictures of my group. The internship helped me reconnect with my artsistic side and I'm grateful for it. Even though I'm officially not an intern after today, I am still going to volunteer until their talent show and all the summers to come if I'm able. Thank you smithsonian for this summer and hopefully get to come back.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #5, Daniela Talamantes Martinez, SAMA

Nancy Contreras-Alejandre's 4th Post (Adler Planetarium- Chicago, IL)

MIM Week #4